got stolen ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just a friendly reminder :nogood:
    saw a girl just lost her very new, beautiful celine nano luggage today..
    someone stole her bag while she was having her dinner..
    since the bag is quite small, she just put it aside and no one noticed that someone took it away from her...
    I will remind myself always put it on my legs :nogood::nogood::nogood:

2. What a shame. that is very upsetting.

3. so sorry to hear about that. ...

4. Wow, i really hope she get to cancel her credit cards asap that was in her bag.
    So sorry

5. So sorry to hear the lost of one precious treasure knowing how hard one work to purchase the costly bag.

6. That's awful! I have a nano as well. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on mine a lot more. I hope she's able to recover it somehow. Perhaps if she has an iphone that was in the bag, she could try to track it?

7. Omg that's awful!! ;(

8. Omg, that's terrible!!! I'm always looking out for my bag like a hawk, and I never let it out of sight when I bring it somewhere. I can't imagine what I would do if someone stole mine!

Purse-hooks are truly a blessing for this purpose. I always hang mine if I don't have a spare chair by the table, and it allows me to have full control of it at all times.

I'm so sorry for the girl who got her Celine stolen :sad:

9. OMG! I think I would die if I lost or had my bag stolen. :sad:

10. +1