Got stalked at the Lahaska, PA outlet today! (long story)

pandaluvr79

Jul 2, 2009
My mom and I went down to the Lahaska, PA outlet today because she needed to return her Black Metallic Claire (for anyone that's interested). We got there around 2ish, I think, and started looking around before making the return. I haven't kept up with the fp deletes so I can't say what exactly was there, but nothing was standing out to me. I decided to go over to the Poppy stuff and dig around to see if there were any goodies. I ended up finding a Jewel Med Skinny in Teal, which I had been wanting since I saw all the reveals on this line. It was the only one in the bin with all the Poppy and Madison stuff so I grabbed it up!

Then, I was just wandering around the store when I happened to look over at one of the SAs and saw here holding an OMBRE SABRINA in blue!!!! :yahoo: I pointed the SA out to my mom and she told me to ask if it was for sale, so I did. The Sabrina was for sale but the SA didn't know the price so I went up to the register for a price check. It turns out she was only 30% off the fp then another 20% with the coupon, which was a bit pricey for me. I still held onto her though and could sense a few other ladies glancing over my way. I felt like I was swimming in shark-infested waters for a bit there. I held onto that baby and started walking around the store some more just to get a feel for her, and I could see ony lady in particular subtly following me around but I couldn't tell for sure if she was interested. I would have handed her right over if the lady had asked but she kept her distance. I also felt weird about approaching her just in case she wasn't actually interested. In the end, I put her onto the shelf with the Poppy and Madison stuff that was marked 30% off and went to pay for my teal skinny. As I was waiting in line, I saw the same lady that had been stalking me head towards the shelf where I had left Miss Sabrina. My mom went to see if she had gotten the purse, and she already had her in hand. :lol: After I bought my skinny and my mom returned the Claire, we made another loop around the store and the lady was still checking out the Sabrina in the mirror. We didn't stick around to see if she finally bit the bullet and bought her. (If you're here on tPF, I hope you got her!)

Even though I didn't buy Miss Sabrina, I was just happy to be so lucky to spot the SA with her and to get to see her in real life. She's an absolutely gorgeous bag but just not for me. I've never been stalked in the stores before either, so it was quite the experience. :P

Wow, wow, wow! I called Lahaska everyday this week looking for any leather Sabrina. Yesterday was the only day I did not call and there was an ombre there!! :P So much for the client tracker AND chatting up the SA's and the manager.

By the way, I have stalked and been stalked in Lahaska. I agree with Loupole--I think it means you have a great bag in your hand.

Will call this AM to see if it's still there.

I was fortunate to get this exact ombré Sabrina around Christmas. 698 was retail, but they had them for $299 not clearances, with an additional 20%, making her around $239 if I remember. I have to admit I have been stalked for a simple swingpack in the butterfly print. It is weird, but I've caught myself kind of following around someone hoping they would put a bag down. No luck though.

I got stalked yesterday, too!

Except...it wasn't for an outlet purse...it was for my purse!! No kidding.

I was wearing one of my more HTF bags and walking around the outlet over my the 50% off wallets and small goods. A woman approached me, reached out, and almost *took* the bag off my arm. When I pulled back she asked me "where I found that!" I told her it was "mine"...she said "where did you get it"...I told her it was "already mine, not found here and not available here"...I turned and walked away, my husband was laughing the whole time. Very uncomfortable.

I have been stalked for the purse I am buying several times and asked about the purse I already own many times. Just yesterday when I picked up a bag I had on hold and the SA brought it out a lady jumped all over it right away and was asking the SA "how much? how much?". Then as I was holding the bag she wanted to see the inside and tried to take it from me! I let her see the inside but wouldn't let go of the handles! I mean I was already buying the bag and it was the last one, why does she need to see the inside? People have no manners at the Coach outlet!

On the other hand when I wear my Sabrina people ask me nicely if I got it there and how much it was, or where I found it (they think I don't already own it).

I agree about how sometimes people have no manners at the outlet. They just get in your way or bump into you with out saying "excuse me." It's especially annoying when it's crowded.

Italianhaircolor - OMG and LOL about the lady that tried to snatch YOUR purse off your shoulder! HAHA! Even if it wasn't your purse, she shouldn't of tried to grab it off your arm anyway. That's rude!

I got stalked yesterday, too!

Except...it wasn't for an outlet purse...it was for my purse!! No kidding.

I was wearing one of my more HTF bags and walking around the outlet over my the 50% off wallets and small goods. A woman approached me, reached out, and almost *took* the bag off my arm. When I pulled back she asked me "where I found that!" I told her it was "mine"...she said "where did you get it"...I told her it was "already mine, not found here and not available here"...I turned and walked away, my husband was laughing the whole time. Very uncomfortable.

LOL at this!

I totally would have handed the Sabrina over to my stalker if she had approached me since I wasn't going to buy her. Without her actually asking me for it, I just wasn't 100% sure if I was being stalked or if she just happened to be in the same places as me (the store is pretty small so it wasn't totally impossible), until she went for the Sabrina once I set it down. In the end, I'm glad she got a chance at it and someone else didn't scoop it up before her once I put it down.

Last edited:
LOL, I have stalked someone before at an outlet. When I got home I was on tpf and I saw a post that another member wrote about being at my outlet and buying the particular bag that I was stalking. I put 2 and 2 together and pmed her to let her know I was stalking her.

Italianhaircolor - OMG and LOL about the lady that tried to snatch YOUR purse off your shoulder! HAHA! Even if it wasn't your purse, she shouldn't of tried to grab it off your arm anyway. That's rude![/QUOTE]

I thought it was very uncomfortable. I don't like being at the outlet when it's nuts anyway, but this was OTT. I mean, just because I have a Coach bag on my arm doesn't mean it's a Coach outlet bag!

After I told her that this was "my bag" and not outlet stock, I caught her eyeing me once or twice as I sorted through the bins. I couldn't even really react because I was under her watchful eye.

And BTW...the bag I was carrying was one of my HG bags...so even if I had been carrying it around at the outlet, I wouldn't have handed it over anyway!

Unbelievable stories I was stalked by an SA on behalf of a customer. She rudely told me if I do not intend on buying that bag to give it her because somebody else wanted it. I was shocked because she was loud and sounded like I was being scolded. I just moved on shopping and bought my stuff.

... maybe I should start carry a crossbody bag when shopping at the outlets. Just to avoid my bag from being snatched by potential buyers. Actually it also might be a good idea because it would be easier when trying out purses in the mirror. :cool:

Unbelievable stories I was stalked by an SA on behalf of a customer. She rudely told me if I do not intend on buying that bag to give it her because somebody else wanted it. I was shocked because she was loud and sounded like I was being scolded. I just moved on shopping and bought my stuff.

... maybe I should start carry a crossbody bag when shopping at the outlets. Just to avoid my bag from being snatched by potential buyers. Actually it also might be a good idea because it would be easier when trying out purses in the mirror. :cool:

WTH? Um...she could have been nicer about it. That is pretty rude. And I always wear a crossbody bag to the outlet. It's better to wear a crossbody while shopping anyway so you have both hands free to grab stuff or fight off outlet stalkers! HAHA!

I did stalk someone on a bag before, a Peyton something or other, and she did put it down like 30 mins later! But when I finally had it in my hands I noticed it was damaged :sad:

I did stalk someone on a bag before, a Peyton something or other, and she did put it down like 30 mins later! But when I finally had it in my hands I noticed it was damaged :sad:

LOL, I've had that happen to me....I'm lusting and lusting after a purse, it FINALLY gets put back, I practically push over a little old lady to get it and there's a HUGE spot on the back. BLECH.