Got something with hearts!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can you guess what it is??

2. The new boston bag? I love the red one with the hearts!

3. This is not as fun as in other threads. YAY! Melanierez you got the Boston bag right. But it's not the red one. I'm uploading the pictures right now.

4. can't wait for the pics

I saw it the other day, it is lovely

5. [​IMG]

6. reveal :popcorn:

7. Thanks for being here xoxogg.

Here it is the medium Boston "Joy" bag with :heart::heart::heart:"s.
    and matching wallet.

[​IMG]

8. picture with flash.
    [​IMG]

9. I love the wallet!!!!!!And the bag of courseeeeeeee

My SA called me when they got it and separated one for me but I am not to sure in buying it, they only carried two, and one was already sold.

congrats on that amazing items. Oo by the way did you saw the charm phone???It is lovely!It has the heart, and it moves!I want it

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. congrats...lovely:tup:

12. I had no intention of buying a Gucci bag right now. But when I saw this bag, I knew it had to come home with me. I must say this is one of the few bags that was love at first sight. No, I did not see the phone charm, it sounds really cute.

13. I love this bag! I just saw it at the Gucci store, and I was so tempted myself! Congrats!

14. OMG congrats..I love this bag, its so cute!

15. Cute!