Got something cute from LV BUT~~~

zjajkj

O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
OMG, the item stink like hell~~ It smells like something cheapskate like those cheap PVC material which I can score at $10 kind-like. So dissappointed in this kind of standards.

It wasn't like this when I purchased this category of product line in the past. Although I know is synthetic leather (with the inner lining being cowhide), but at least last time, I love to smell the leather-smell (even though it was synthetic but there was real leather smell). I am a sucker for genuine leather smell. Oh this one is really bad. Very very bad.

The other bad thing was that the LV store was so super crowded and SA are so busy to not entertain potential customer to purchase. I am not those type of customers who wanna see this or that. Just view what I want to buy (one item only), then gonna purchase it already and there is no SA to be found. All are serving others. I was stuck like 15min before my DH found a SA who was serving a bunch of 'viewing this & that item playing around customers' who will ends up not purchasing kind. Anyway, glad that I purchase it ASAP and leave the store! No way like a LUXURY boutique to me. Perhaps a better-class marketplace?

I really love this when I saw a TPFer members post her puchases on it. Great size for me.
24zb01z.jpg

You are very unhappy, take it back!!

Thanks dear, I am not sure if I can leave with it but I am so so so busy that I really cannot find time to get down and exchange. I do hope the cheapo smell will leave after a few days. Also if return to store, it also can't guarantees me that the new one doesn't have this smell too.

There is nothing other in LV that caught my attention and I went down to LV solely with the purpose to purchase this and nothing else. So exchange for other items is already out. Get gift note is also out since nothing else fancy so the gift note is pretty useless in this context.

96miic.jpg

Any guesses?​

2uepv7r.jpg

Yeah, here it is.. Helene wallet

Oh yeah and the SA do not know what is a Helene wallet. The other SA called it Helen wallet. OMG. Nothing to say.

Oh it's really nice, I would keep it if I were you specially after all the crap you had to deal with. :smile: yeah SAs don't know everything all of the time they are not as obsessed with the brand as we are, even my SA who is the sales manager has fubbed with bag sizes --telling, something I know is available doesn't exist.. hmm. sigh.