Got some outlet buys!

Pursedove

Purse-o-maniac
Jun 22, 2008
I went to the Sevierville, TN outlet today while DH was at work and DS at school (I have a four-day weekend). I got a heritage stripe cosmetic bag and a Soho large leather duffle in pebbled leather in mahogany. Cool! The cosmetic bag was $30 and the purse was $130!! Woooooo....... I'll post pics in a bit. :smile: :wlae::woohoo:

Okay, here they are!

outlet-buys.jpg

outlet-buy-2.jpg

outlet-buy-1.jpg

I have been wanting a heritage stripe cosmetic bag so I was really excited! Everything fit in there just perfectly. :smile: And I'm really loving the hobo. This is a bag I hadn't heard a lot about...but it is just the perfect size for a hobo in my opinion and I love the pebbled leather. I didn't have a Coach pebbled leather bag yet...and it really is nice! Even DH had to admit I saved a lot of money. :smile: I think my receipt said I saved something like $249 off retail!! Yikes!

Omg! What awesome buys! I must've missed that gorgeous bag at my outlet today! I saw that cosmetic bag and am now truly kicking myself for not getting one! I got the smaller white HS cosmetic bag for my SIL, but now I wish I got the pink larger HS cosmetic bag for myself...and yes, it was $30 also! Ulgh!:hysteric:!! Well, actually I overspent anyway on my trip today...so I guess I did the right thing...

Nice purchase!

Did anyone notice (or is it just me?) that the makeup case the C's are centered all the way? O_O; ><; (also noted that it's a factory make up bag.. could that be whyy?

Wow, nice little set you found and at such awesome prices! I am totally jealous and hope I find good deals whenever I get out to my outlet. I'm actually hoping for a small cosmetic case or something of that nature fairly cheap as some early Christmas shopping for my cousin who loves Coach too.