Food Got some new cookbooks and I need some recommendations!

May 26, 2007
Hi All,

I got three new cookbooks from my RAOK buddy in the Coach forum and was wondering if anyone else has any of these books and if so, which recipes have you tried and would recommend? The books I got were two Rachael Ray books (Just In Time, and Classic 30 Minute Meals) and a Food Network cookbook, Making It Easy)!

I look forward to any suggestions anybody can give me! There are so many things that look so yummy and I don't know where to start!

Attachments

• P4300764.JPG
    P4300764.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 54
I like RR's burger ideas a lot. She has a lot of really different spins on a classic hamburger/turkey burger that are fun and normally, quite good. If your book has the Buffalo Wing Turkey Burger, give that a go for sure. Some of her pastas are good too.

I like RR's burger ideas a lot. She has a lot of really different spins on a classic hamburger/turkey burger that are fun and normally, quite good. If your book has the Buffalo Wing Turkey Burger, give that a go for sure. Some of her pastas are good too.

Thanks for the suggestion! I definitely need some good burger recipes! The last time I made burgers, my BF said they weren't very good, LOL! :shame:

Well, if you are "burger challenged" (lol), you should like her books. I think that burgers are one thing that RR does really well- tons of variety and even if you don't follow to the letter, they still turn out well. Now that I think of it, some of her soups are easy and pretty tasty too. Have fun!