Got some MJ goodies today!

1. Look what me and my mom brought home today! A Quilted North/West Tote, Quilted Ursula Zip Clutch, and a little cosmetics bag! The tote and the cosmetics bag were 50% off! :yahoo:

DSC00342.JPG DSC00343.JPG DSC00344.JPG DSC00345.JPG
  2. congratulations on your new purchases and what a deal!

3. OMG!! :nuts: What fabulous goodies you got! I love that cosmetics bag!! Where did you find such great bargains?

4. Great finds, congrats! Enjoy! =)
    What color is your cosmetic bag?
    You & Jill are twins now, Jill has this tote too. =)

5. :yahoo: Congrats! Just absolutely beautiful!!..LOVE the tote..Where did you get these great bargains? :heart: Emmy

6. So pretty!!

7. nerdphanie, i really love that tote. i jsut sar it IRL this apst week and it is soooo cute. congrats.

8. Love everything! What color is the cosmetics bag? I can see that it's red, but does it have a MJ red name? :smile:

9. Congrats.

10. Beautiful! congrats and enjoy --> what a haul :yes:

11. Congratulations! What great deals!!

12. I love the tote!!

13. WOW! Congrats!! Where the hell did you find such a good deal? :nuts:

14. What awesome deals Steph!! I loveee everything you got!

15. I got these at a boutique in the Koreatown Galleria in L.A. They have pretty good sales. Sounds sketch (with the asian thing and all haha) but they're legit. I fell in love with the striping line there. I don't know the name of the red color for the cosmetics bag...I wish I did.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice