Got some milk chocolate today... Yum!

jeya13

Purse-a-holic
Aug 15, 2012
MA
Honestly, the first thing I thought of when taking my new (regular size) fawn harper out of the box was "milk chocolate!" :smile: I am sorry I am not the best photographer but hopefully you get an idea of the color fawn if you haven't seen it...

Attachments

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
That's a pretty color! I love chocolate!

Your kitty looks just like mine!

mrop

Oct 31, 2012
Doesn't look much smaller at all than the large! And the fawn is GORGEOUS! About a million times cuter than online!!!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I think tan would have been a better lining color. Coach seems to have reverted back to only having a few lining colors.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I love that scarf. It was sold out on the FOS before I got a chance.

What can you fit inside?

jeya13

Purse-a-holic
Aug 15, 2012
MA
Doesn't look much smaller at all than the large! And the fawn is GORGEOUS! About a million times cuter than online!!!
Nope, the size differnce isn't tremendous thats for sure! Biggest difference I notice is the handles. I can wear them over my shoulder on fawn (without coat on), but can tell one handle will always be sliding off..

mrop

Oct 31, 2012
Nope, the size differnce isn't tremendous thats for sure! Biggest difference I notice is the handles. I can wear them over my shoulder on fawn (without coat on), but can tell one handle will always be sliding off..
That is great to know! I noticed that they were a teeny bit smaller than large Harper it the regular is a much better size for everyday I think! And for me, fawn is amazing!

Aug 10, 2012
Little World of Bags!
Honestly, the first thing I thought of when taking my new (regular size) fawn harper out of the box was "milk chocolate!" :smile: I am sorry I am not the best photographer but hopefully you get an idea of the color fawn if you haven't seen it...
Wowww!!! That is stunning!!! Love the chocolatey goodness. And looks like a great size too.