Got some Coach Goodies.....

My friend that works at the Outlet that I shop at most, called me yesterday to tell me about their 20% coupon...So of course I went up and got the MFF Large Zoe in khaki/mahogony(12674) and a PoppySiggy wristlet in (Pink). All who said the slouch on the Large Zoe's was Great, were right, I love it..I do like my large zoe more than my medium because, it holds Alot more and the slouch is way more noticable.... I really can't see much difference between the FP and the Factory Zoe's...Other than the hardware is Silver, which I love!!! Thanks for letting me share....:yahoo:

Thanks, ladies...I do owe it to all of you Zoe Lover's...I wasn't interested, now I have 2,lol...But the large is my total favorite...I have to say that this bag is Not heavy either with all of the hardware.....But it is Huge, thanks again for enabling me.....:P

? About Zoe Top Handle Pouch
Hey, I just wanted to ask if anyone uses this pouch as an everyday bag. I got it for my BD.on 10/27/08. I love it, it is the khaki signature with mahogony. It fits all of the stuff I need. It goes on the shoulder nice as well! I got it at a Retail store for $178.00!:yahoo::heart:

Congrats on your new Zoes. I'd love to see a group shot of your Zoe family. You could frame your black medium with the large khaki/mahogany and the khaki/mahogany pouch.

My friend that works at the Outlet that I shop at most, called me yesterday to tell me about their 20% coupon...So of course I went up and got the MFF Large Zoe in khaki/mahogony(12674) and a PoppySiggy wristlet in (Pink). All who said the slouch on the Large Zoe's was Great, were right, I love it..I do like my large zoe more than my medium because, it holds Alot more and the slouch is way more noticable.... I really can't see much difference between the FP and the Factory Zoe's...Other than the hardware is Silver, which I love!!! Thanks for letting me share....:yahoo:

Congrats! Haven't read the rest of the thread, but if you haven't already, would you mind posting comparison shots of the 2 Zoes together? I got rid of my Medium Zoes because they were too small for me - is the Large much bigger? Thanks!

Great everyday bag. I only have the XL and would love to see a comparison shot of the two zoes together. Actually, throw the Ikat in there too so I can see the size difference between a medium zoe and a sabrina. Thanks!