Got shimmer? Got python?

CoachStar

Feb 4, 2011
Has anyone plunged for the shimmer sophia or python audrey yet? How about the taupe embossed python Marielle? I am dying to read any reports about how people like these. These are my pick of the litter.

The shimmer leather is gorgeous and a really soft suede, however the SA warned me it cannot be cleaned with coach products, and cleaning it with water may leave marks. I opted against it because of this, and was really disappointed because the shimmer is TDF!

I *THINK* I am going to go order the parchment Audrey Flagship Embossed Exotic Tote (17027) The hardware is rosegold and I am hoping I love it. I have been searching for a great white(ish) bag. I also love the Navy patent version. The blue resin mixed into the hardware is beautiful. It's very reminiscent of the Ella. Maybe I will get a navy in the Andie cinched design. Maybe I will be squished under all my handbags in an avalanche! I am a total handbag glutton!:shame:

I *THINK* I am going to go order the parchment Audrey Flagship Embossed Exotic Tote (17027) The hardware is rosegold and I am hoping I love it. I have been searching for a great white(ish) bag. I also love the Navy patent version. The blue resin mixed into the hardware is beautiful. It's very reminiscent of the Ella. Maybe I will get a navy in the Andie cinched design. Maybe I will be squished under all my handbags in an avalanche! I am a total handbag glutton!:shame:

LMK if you get that audrey and if you like her more than the white mist sage. ITA that the audrey flagship is like the Ella -- quite a bit, in fact.

I love your avalanche joke. Feel a bit like that myself these days! LMK what you get and what you think!!!!

The shimmer sophia is made from that shimmery goat leather and is delicate. However, I have a couple of bags in this leather and so far (knock on wood) no problems and they have been pelted with rain btw with no damage. HTH!