Got Reissue in Dark Silver....What do you think?

1. I just got a Reissue 226 in Dark Silver. I didn't think I like the color very well, because some photos I saw looked really shiny. IRL, it is a beautiful color. It's more like pewter color than silver. I also had a chance to see Light Silver, and that is a very blight silver.

My SA also had a teal baby cabas for me to see, and I didn't like it on me. It didn't look good on me....I actually liked original size better, even though*color was beautiful. I'm convinced that you have to be petite to carry baby cabas and look good.

Anyways, here's a pic.....what do you girls think??

IMG_0698.jpg IMG_0700.jpg IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0708.jpg
  2. I actually seen it in person at my store yesterday and I like the dark silver more than the gold and silver.

3. Here's a color comparison with my Khaki/Bronze Lux Bowler

IMG_0736.jpg
  4. I'm sorry the baby Cabas didn't work out. But, I have to say that I love that Reissue! I think that color is wonderful. If you don't absolutely love it, though, keep on looking.

5. Wintotty - It is so pretty.

Congrats!!!!

6. I think I agree with you!

Your new bag is gorgeous! :heart:

7. I've seen the dark silver in person and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. This bag will go with just about everything! Congrats!

8. I think the color is pretty, doesn't seem to bling bling in the pics, congats!

9. It's a beauty! Congrats!

10. i think the color looks amazing!! I love it, congrats with your new bag!

11. I love the color! What size is that bag? Jumbo or regular?

12. gorgeous!

13. Gorgeous!!! I love it!!!!

14. Thanks everyone, it's a Large size(226)

15. That is a beautiful bag, congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice