GoT Pond Legacy, Broke UP WITH BOYFRIEND

I believe you are looking at the poppy duffle, pic attached to this post. Also, here is me (with no makeup in ex bf's dirty t-shirt) with my new Pond satchel.

Attachments

• redo3599.JPG
    redo3599.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3680.JPG
    IMG_3680.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3685.JPG
    IMG_3685.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 29
Your Pond satchel is gorgeous and hopefully it can bring a smile to your face at a time like this. I'm sorry that he lied to you, but you did the right thing by breaking it off, because if he lied to you about one thing that he knew you wouldn't like, then who knows what else he lied about. It might seem hard (esp. since you have been together for 4 years), but I would definitely not take him back and find someone who respects your opinions about bars and all of that...and who appreciates Coach! Good luck!

The bag is GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE the pics!!! and YOU look FANTASTIC, makeup or NOT!!!! You will be just FINE and I bet you will find someone REAL fast who WILL worship the ground you walk on AND maybe even buy you your next Coach :smile:

Lying about anything is wrong no matter the reason. I think you did the right thing. How can you trust someone who lies? I cant.

Amen!

And I did want to say this - we all know that no one is perfect and that we all mess up at times. However, lying is one thing that you shouldn't tolerate in a relationship. I'm sure those of us who have been in relationships where the other person lies know what I am talking about.

Just stay strong and know that you did the right thing by ending it now. There are P-L-E-N-T-Y of other men out there that will love and RESPECT you! You've gotten your sign that this guy isn't the best for you and your kids, so continue to "strut your stuff" and use your lovely new pond legacy because a better man (for you and your kids) is on the way!

Congrats on your pond satchel btw! That is one lovely fine hand bag.

Stay strong, do NOT let him come back. This is behavior you do not tolerate.

Now, you need to get yourself to the bookstore ASAP and buy The Manual, as seen on Oprah. It is brilliant and is just the thing you need to help you redefine your boundries and understand how players work. You need the upper hand in your life. Trust me. Love this book.

Good luck!!

YAY for the pond satchel!:tup: BOO for the boyfriend!:tdown: I truly believe that we are treated only as well as we require. Lies are a big problem and repeated lies are the sign of someone who isn't fully invested in you or your commitment. I agree with the others who said you have to be strong and set a strong example for your children. I know this is easier said than done, but it's worth it.

I am going to tell you what I would tell my own daughter...

Even in the picture with no make-up, girl you are gorgeous. You don't need to settle for a man who lies. Once the trust is broken, it doesn't ever come back.

After my divorce, I wasted 7 years of my life on a boy (he never matured enough to be a man) who couldn't be trusted and I was miserable, even though I thought I "couldn't live without him." Finally, I said enough. You know what? A MAN I had a huge crush on in college (1981) sent me an e-mail...we started dating...got married in 4 months...this was 3 years ago...he is the best husband you could imagine, the best step-father ever.

Things will work out for you! You are beautiful and you will overcome this. Stay strong!

All of you-
Thank you SO much for your support. I am too forgiving, always questioning myself, feel bad for setting limits... I don't have any family really so I feel really alone. I want to call him to talk, explain why I made the decision I did...I shouldn't though, right?

Coach Bag, your story is so inspirational!! I hope it happens that way with me. How did he get your email address? Anybody know a nice man in Texas you can send my way?

To keep this semi-on topic, I put my stuff in my new satchel - I can't wait to carry it to work tomorrow!

I am going to tell you what I would tell my own daughter...

Even in the picture with no make-up, girl you are gorgeous. You don't need to settle for a man who lies. Once the trust is broken, it doesn't ever come back.

After my divorce, I wasted 7 years of my life on a boy (he never matured enough to be a man) who couldn't be trusted and I was miserable, even though I thought I "couldn't live without him." Finally, I said enough. You know what? A MAN I had a huge crush on in college (1981) sent me an e-mail...we started dating...got married in 4 months...this was 3 years ago...he is the best husband you could imagine, the best step-father ever.

Things will work out for you! You are beautiful and you will overcome this. Stay strong!