Got photos of your Paradiso?

I need an amore first, but i'm eyeing the Inferno and Foresta as well.
I'm thinking about an Inferno canguro, I think it looks cool, :Push: I've been stalking one on ebay, hopefuly it doesn't get pricey.

And I have no money as well. HighFive! :flowers:

Vmasterz- Inferno has lots of people too no? I like the bunnies and the ipod girl, coz of the ipod not the girl.
BUt yeah, basically I like the prints with animals. I don't like the prints with the women at all, like Playground and Citta.

lol ...I only want Inferno and Foresta at this time (I'll make an exception if its like a playground/original mamma!) I dont really have money now haha though Im still on the look out for a Inferno stellina..or a Foresta one since Ive seen Tehlilone's own :lol: Aw ..I just picked up an Inferno canguro on ebay for BIN$65...goodluck!

Yeah, theres a lot of babies on the paradiso but I cant help but to like the print!

But I think the citta prints were just TOO much.. people that is. They're nice though..

Love love love the foresta! I only have a bellabella.. I would absolutely go NUTS if I got the trenino in foresta. That bag is the perfect carryon bag! (I'm not too much of a duffel type..)

$65?!! Congrats!! Thats awesome!! :smile: What a deal..

I wish tokidoki bags were cheaper..

we're basically paying for the LeSportsac brand, tokidoki label, the rainbow zippers, the leather on the straps. The fabric/material is probably the cheapest -__-

Inferno canguro for 65$ is good. :sad: I hope I get this one for something close to that, it even has the bunny no the front pocket.

That's why I'm not crazy about pirata either, lots of girls, I like the monkeys with the eyepatch and the diamonds, I would get it in a denaro or portatelefono maybe, where you only see a small part of the print, if I could score one with the monkeys. :shrugs:

snoopa:I dont think of the lil devils as ppl haha thats why I see it differently...I like the watermelon guy w/blue devils the most, then its the ipod girl on the tree :biggrin:, yeah the playground had too many girls, even the cammos ...ooh I love the monkey and the kitty on the pirata..not soo much on the girls :P As for the inferno canguro I got..the watermelon guy is at the back...not the front haha

Miss: Dana: Thanks. What print is your bellabella in? It cant be foresta cuz theres no such thing! lol I love the monkeys on the citta though...

Yeah the kitty is cute too, if I found a denaro with monkeys on 1 side and the kitty on the other, I'd have a hard time saying no, even though the colors aren't my favourite either, Foresta has the best colors so far, and Paradiso too.

I should have liked Inferno better coz I like dark schemes, donno why it didn't click, I like it but don't LOVE it like you.

oops! my mistake.. its the bella..(I never really knew which one it was LOL)

I was so picky with it.. since theres so many zippers.. so many heads getting chopped off >__<

Put I got my Koi fishes in the middle :smile:

forestabellabella.jpg

Ha I would definitely get the denaro if I saw it with the monkeys! Its funny awhile back I decided not to get any denaros cuz of the size (it cant fit my cards) but I ended up getting them in Inferno anyways :nuts: lol

Yeah my first :love: was Foresta..now its Inferno haha...I just didnt like Inferno in the first place cuz theres too many red devils --and I hate red :lol:

Miss Dana: ha you scared me for a moment thinking that it was a bellabella..too bad I would have considered a bellabella rather than a bella--its kinda small for me...I love your bella!...my bella has lots monkeys in the front and back :graucho:

bellaforesta.jpg

fbellaback.jpg

I love your bella! so many monkeys! I like the bottom of the trees scene, way more than the top or the water, too green and too blue, and the sasquatches are there as well. :heart:

I don't want a denaro either coz of the size, I use HUGE wallets, I put my Id in there and it doesn't fit into smaller ones. :shrugs:

I hate red too, I think that's why I don't like it much, maybe if it was grey with pink devils. :graucho:

Thanks! :biggrin: Yeah I was lucky that I got that one..Ive been looking for so many monkeys :biggrin: though I got bad apples too :yucky: :lol: Oh ha..I still bought the denaro :P Hmm...well there is the pink ipod devil girl :lol: I try not to think of the red soo much so it doesnt really bother me :biggrin:

I didn't like the paradiso at ALL, I hate babies and children and people (as cartoons (and in general :sneaky:)), I prefer animals, that's why I like the cactus dogs so much. :love:

But the colors got to me, and the sushi and Mozzarella... they are too cute.
Wow Snoopa? You're kidding about not liking people right? You like all of us right?:lol:

Yes, vmasterz, this smiley I just used is my favorite! I love his cockeyes I laugh everytime I stare at him!

I thinks she meant ppl in bags?? :lol:

People IN bags? those I like :P.
Nah, I just like animals more than people, but some people are ok, you guys are, people like shawna aren't. ;)
That's exactly why I say I don't like people, coz they can be mean and annoying and piss you off, while dogs never have bad intentions.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: