Got payment from buyer, then reserved immediately, what shall I do?

mx2000

Feb 5, 2009
I got a payment from a buyer who has 300+ 100% positive fb yesterday, but it was reserved immediately, then the buyer sent me a email and asked for help, she wants to pay for the item, so it seems that she had nothing to do with the reversal, is that possible? and how could this happen? And now how can I receive payment from her? just ask for another payment?

Thanks in advance!

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Weird, I've no clue, could something have been messed up with paypal? Can you call paypal to find out if she reversed or they did?

mx2000

Feb 5, 2009
Weird, I've no clue, could something have been messed up with paypal? Can you call paypal to find out if she reversed or they did?
Thanks for your reply, I just contacted paypal and was told it was reversed by paypal, and it should be OK if she resend the money.

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
it may be possible that she tried paying with a bank account linked to her paypal account and her bank account didn't have the funds to cover the cost.

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
This happened to me a couple weeks ago!! There was a thread about it as well. I was actually the buyer, I sent the $$ and then a second later they said I had reversed it?? Not even possible. Then they told me it was a fluke with paypal/ebay.

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
USA
I would be sure you are in touch with PP about this in case it could be a hijacked account or something? Or as said above, maybe the buyer needs to link her Pp account to another bank account or CC?

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
^^^^Thats not the issue, its honestly just a glitch. There was nothing wrong with my account and it happened to me.