Got out of Surgery Yesterday & Got A Bag Today (REVEAL)

Here is my Alex Tote in Orange, I so wanted this bag in Orange because for me Orange is my to die for color...

View attachment 1040649

The color is even more stunning IRL....

In pitures she has a red tint but live she is a perfect and true orange..

Bag twins! I JUST got this one a couple of days ago too! Funny thing is I had been eyeballing them in black at the FP, and seen this in orange and was like MINE and snatched it up as soon as I seen it haha.

Bag twins! I JUST got this one a couple of days ago too! Funny thing is I had been eyeballing them in black at the FP, and seen this in orange and was like MINE and snatched it up as soon as I seen it haha.

Yes this bag really works in Orange...

It so DOES. I think it is because the shape of it is so simple that the bright color is allowed to work so well. I put a black/gray pony scarf on mine, and it makes the orange pop even more!

Aww, CA, I'm sorry to hear about the surgery, but I'm glad you're on the mend! I was wondering what happened to you and mentioned to someone else I was worried you were not posting. Glad to see you are back! I just got that little chick too...VERY cute! AWESOME purchases...orange is one of my fav colors too!!! LOVE the brights!!! CONGRATS!!!

Take care, and feel better soon!!!

Here's a couple pics of mine!

DSCF2769.jpg

DSCF2754.jpg

My bows wont stay tied.. I think I kind of like it better just looped/knotted onto it anyway.

I saw one of those orange Alex's for a brief moment when I finally got into my outlet today, and it was picked up in a second! Gorgeous bag. Its a great orange - nice and fresh, but not neon at all. Very nicely done. Congrats and enjoy. Glad you are healing!!