Got off the phone w/JAX...lot of info on Old Legacy...and Sabrina!

I posted a little bit ago about how I wasn't able to order a Sabrina and now I read about all of you ordering Sabrinas without a problem...also that they are readily available to order on Sunday (I would have waited had I known that...also, the SAs could've kindly TOLD me that when I asked repeatedly about ordering one!:cursing: As you can tell, I'm not at all happy about this...I was a customer ready to spend twice the money I spent and Coach blew it! Sorry for the rant...just had to get this off my chest:crybaby:

I posted a little bit ago about how I wasn't able to order a Sabrina and now I read about all of you ordering Sabrinas without a problem...also that they are readily available to order on Sunday (I would have waited had I known that...also, the SAs could've kindly TOLD me that when I asked repeatedly about ordering one!:cursing: As you can tell, I'm not at all happy about this...I was a customer ready to spend twice the money I spent and Coach blew it! Sorry for the rant...just had to get this off my chest:crybaby:
The smaller sixe is available now and the large on Sunday. The SA may not have known or the day you went in they may not have been available yet. SOme of the girls on here called JAX and that's how they found out the bags were available.

The smaller sixe is available now and the large on Sunday. The SA may not have known or the day you went in they may not have been available yet. SOme of the girls on here called JAX and that's how they found out the bags were available.

That's what I thought...this just happened last night (thurs) and SO many tPFers have Sabrinas or have them on order. I realize they were piloted for a while, but based on all the orders discussed here, it appeared as though they are now available. Oh well...like I said, it kept me from spending another couple hundred $$ and maybe I can get it later at Macy's F&F promotion.

Why don't you just call the store and ask to speak with the manager. Let her know you inquired about the Sabrina dn the SA told you it wasn't available and it didn't check to see and it was. They may or may not help but it's worth a shot.