Got off the phone w/JAX...lot of info on Old Legacy...and Sabrina!

The large (12949) is $498? Is there a huge size difference between the small/medium and large? I just assumed small/medium would be the size for me. I wonder if it will be available in cherry. If not, then I just made my size decision. I WANT CHERRY!

Hi baglady, have you seen a picture of the steel color? I was curious about this steel color after reading this post (thanks, shoperadictgirl) and called JAX. I was told it was a very light gray color and so I tried to find another gray bag from the website to compare it to. I asked if it was similar to the Legacy top handle, style 12655, and the lady told me it was about 2 shades lighter than that. I was hoping it would be a darker gray, like the braided editorial Zoe.

I just asked the SA. I thought it was darker than that, but you know how these things look on the binder sheets...they are sometimes not realisitic. I guess it should be lighter, and maybe the SA actually was thinking about petrol...I don't know!

is that sabrina for $358 leather or sig? b/c i would definatly buy one with pce for that price if its leather.

I'm assuming it's leather because of the color descriptions. Also I'm pretty sure that's the same style # as leather pilot bags I was just looking at on here.

The only thing I could find in the steel color are these shoes so I wonder if it's like this, http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11610&category_id=200

Could be... nice find! :tup:

Found a magenta Sabrina wallet on ebay for color reference:

8e25_1.JPG

Omg!!! I am so excited. I just spoke to two different sa and they said yes!!!! I was about to give up since no one wanted to order it for me. I am so happy.

It's peanut butter yelly time!!!!!