Got off the phone w/JAX...lot of info on Old Legacy...and Sabrina!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks - I just called and they are available to order on 8/24 - the last day of PCE so we could get them on PCE! The Lg. is available in Berry, Black and Espresso!

2. I was wanting the Sabrina in cherry. I thought about ordering the same bag in one of the available colors (espresso or steel?) to get the PCE and then exchanging when cherry becomes available.:graucho:

3. The large (12949) is $498? Is there a huge size difference between the small/medium and large? I just assumed small/medium would be the size for me. I wonder if it will be available in cherry. If not, then I just made my size decision. I WANT CHERRY!

4. Do we know style numbers for the Sabrina wallets and/if they are available now to order? Thanks so much

5. I just asked the SA. I thought it was darker than that, but you know how these things look on the binder sheets...they are sometimes not realisitic. I guess it should be lighter, and maybe the SA actually was thinking about petrol...I don't know!

6. I'm debating between the black & steel. I love the espresso, but don't need another brown bag. If the steel is a dark grey, I'd love it, but if it's light.... not so much.

7. is that sabrina for $358 leather or sig? b/c i would definatly buy one with pce for that price if its leather.

8. I'm assuming it's leather because of the color descriptions. Also I'm pretty sure that's the same style # as leather pilot bags I was just looking at on here.

Could be... nice find! :tup:

9. Found a magenta Sabrina wallet on ebay for color reference:

[​IMG]

10. Omg!!! I am so excited. I just spoke to two different sa and they said yes!!!! I was about to give up since no one wanted to order it for me. I am so happy.

It's peanut butter yelly time!!!!!

11. ohhhhhhhhhhhh a cherry sabrina!!!! :drool:

12. Any info on Sabrina wallets? What sizes/colors and can we order them yet:shrugs:

13. Seriously!

I just used my PCE and I would have totally ordered a Sabrina (LArge)

What color is the berry?

14. I think the Berry is the Cranberry that was out in the pilot bags, but I'm not 100% sure and the person I spoke w/ at JAX wasn't either.