Got my YSL Tributes today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I decided to pre-order these. And thanks to the advice of those who posted on my thread about pre-ordering I got a little smaller than my regular size, and they fit perfectly. I didn't expect them to come this soon, so I'm excited. I wanted the lower heel ones so I can wear them to work. I just hope they don't come off as too stripperish when I wear them. Not that I mind shoes that have that look, but I don't want to look ridiculous wearing them to work. I have to say I really like them though and they are very comfortable.

Attached Files:

2. More pics....

Attached Files:

3. I love them! They are not stripperish at all! theyre demure with a kick! They will be cute with alot of work outfits!

4. thanks! I tend to be a little fetishy in the shoes that I like, so I have to be careful I don't go overboard. I used to work with an attorney who must have had a shoe fetish or something because every time I wore shoes that were sort of fetish or stripper-like his eyes would get all big and he'd go, "Oooh, I like your shoes."

5. Oh my gosh haha that would creep me out! Just be prepared for envious stares because those are truely beautiful.

6. Those are GORGEOUS! Such a nice shape and absolutely stunning! Not stripper-ish at all.

7. oh i love them! they are my most wanted shoe of the moment!

8. love them! congrats!

9. lovely shoes! congrats

10. I love them!

11. :roflmfao: Hysterical! Was it like a good compliment or was it one of those really creepy compliments???? :roflmfao: Too funny!

They look great! Congrats!

12. They are so hot! Wear them well and get ready for the compliments. :smile:

13. I agree - they're beautiful and not at all stripperish. Thanks for posting the modeling photos!

14. No, it wasn't creepy coming from him. He was a cool guy.

15. I love those, congrats!!