Got my WoC!!!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Went to NM on 1st day of double InCircle = 1k extra bonus points and they had just received new stock of WoCs :biggrin::

I knew I didn't want the caviar one w/o quilting so I was thrilled to see this one!
We're going back to Italy in May so I thought this little bag could be particularly useful for the trip.
You can adjust the long chain to wear it on the should, messenger or like a wristlet/clutch.

I love this!!!

I also tried to score some Louboutin's but the ones I want were out of stock. Hopefully they'll get them transferred in next week:woohoo:

'scuse my clothing :s
I'm about 5'3" for reference

Attachments

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I was trying to show it could be hand carried. . . I didn't realize until after I took the photos that I didn't wind up the chain enough times to make it hand held! LOL!:Push:

LucyBlue

Feb 3, 2008
What a great buy, every mom needs a hands-free bag. And its so cute and classy at the same time. I love it, congrats.

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
socal
Love your new WoC Swanky! The more I see photos of this bag, the more I want it. Seems so cute and practical. I love your ring too!

meeowy

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
I love it on you! I have the same one, and it is very convenient for traveling. Yes, one definitely needs some sunglasses to look at the 4th picture! :P

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Of course Chanel sunnies, what else? :supacool: (the ones I still have to take pictures of for the ref library :whistle:)

If you can find the time, could you please tell me the length of the chain? I should so not be asking you this.....I'm on a purse ban :girlsigh:

siri anne

Dec 23, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
Love the WoC, and love the bling too! I have to PM you...there is a fantastic little rest. in Rome that DH and I had lunch in nearly every day when we were there last month(and when we were there the year before!) It's just at the bottom of via condotti! Will look up the exact address and PM you with it if you would like.:flowers:

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
What a great classic piece! You will have it forever. I think it is a GREAT bag for travel too - or to keep in another bag and then take it out for evening. I love the versatility - you get your $$$ worth!

Congrats Swanky!!