Got my TOTALLY (DE) today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I called the 800 number and asked if there were any Totally DE PM at my nearby LV store and was told there weren't but that they should be getting some in soon. I stopped by the store today to ask them if they would hold one for me when they came in and the SA said "let me just check and see if we have any in stock". Lo and behold they had ONE! Needless to say I was soooo excited! I had been all prepared to wait and instead I got to bring my new baby home! TOTALLY unexpected surprise!

For reference i am 5'3" tall. The PM is perfect!

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! :smile: Looks great !

3. The pm looks great on you. Congratulations!

4. Congrats!! It's the perfect size for you, enjoy and glad you got her today instead of waiting! That's so awesome :smile:

5. Beautiful.

6. It looks great on you, congrats!

7. beautiful

8. Gorgeous, congrats!

9. Looks great! 👍 Congrats!

10. Congrats! I have the Azur in PM and I love it! Idk if I should add this in DE too! I have been waiting for the day when this would come out and it has! Now I need help! Haha

11. omg im jelly! ive been waiting for them when come out with the D.E. in the totally! looks amazing! congrats!

12. Congrats.. Enjoy your totally. :smile:

13. Beautiful congrats!

14. Congratulations!

15. Congrats, looks great on you.