Got my tax return.....

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Dang I need some strength vibes..........3K and I CANNOT spend it on any new bags. I need new flooring in my house and my pathfinder deserves some pampering, including a minimal oil change.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
IT SO HARD NOT TO WALK INTO LV AND PICK UP A SPEEDY...........

dang, the will still be there when Im done with the necessary purchases....please I hope.

Girl needs some strength right now :cry:

Why don't you treat yourself and buy a used Louis Vuitton from Ebay. If you do your research you can find a good deal and easily save a few hundred bucks.

I know how it is to be tempted. We always want to treat ourselves.....this way you can treat yourself without spending as much loot. :biggrin:

Nice return! I know floors are expensive, I'm thinking of replacing mine too. Maybe put a few hundred aside and save up the rest to get a new one. Or a gently used one.

Kiari said:
Dang my first LV cannot be used.....am I a snob?

Kiari, you're a snob! j/k :lol: Naw, you're just like most of us who want their 1st LV to be brand spanking NEW! I got my 1st LV new and totally loving it. It's just something about having a new "born" and raising it all by yourself. ;)

Oooh....I just got new hardwood floors. Trust me...they are a MUCH better investment than a purse because you step on it everyday and its such a joy to look at and totally makes the place looks so much more updated and different!! Definitely go for the floors. Once you've installed them you will thank youself!!!