Got my tax return.....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Dang I need some strength vibes..........3K and I CANNOT spend it on any new bags. I need new flooring in my house and my pathfinder deserves some pampering, including a minimal oil change.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    IT SO HARD NOT TO WALK INTO LV AND PICK UP A SPEEDY...........

dang, the will still be there when Im done with the necessary purchases....please I hope.

Girl needs some strength right now :cry:

2. Why don't you treat yourself and buy a used Louis Vuitton from eBay. If you do your research you can find a good deal and easily save a few hundred bucks.

I know how it is to be tempted. We always want to treat ourselves.....this way you can treat yourself without spending as much loot. :biggrin:

3. Nice return! I know floors are expensive, I'm thinking of replacing mine too. Maybe put a few hundred aside and save up the rest to get a new one. Or a gently used one.

4. Dang my first LV cannot be used.....am I a snob?

5. No not at all. I was just making a suggestion. My first LV was new so I know how you feel :biggrin:

6. Kiari, you're a snob! j/k :lol: Naw, you're just like most of us who want their 1st LV to be brand spanking NEW! I got my 1st LV new and totally loving it. It's just something about having a new "born" and raising it all by yourself. ;)

7. Oooh....I just got new hardwood floors. Trust me...they are a MUCH better investment than a purse because you step on it everyday and its such a joy to look at and totally makes the place looks so much more updated and different!! Definitely go for the floors. Once you've installed them you will thank youself!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice