Got my Tano Minilisa.. did i buy a fake!?

jchiara is right. That's Our Bag is a big, legit store in Chicago which has been in business for many years (I even bought a piece of luggage there once.) They are also an authorized Tano dealer.

Nevermind that I have MAJOR beef with them because they were copying my photos and text onto their website (without my permission, obviously.) They even had the nerve to deny it when I confronted them. I had to "prove" myself by pointing out a spelling error in my text that was on their site as well, and that their Tano pictures had my .jpg names! Ultimately they did remove most-not all- of my pics from their site, but they were rude and arrogant about it, and nver even apologized. They probably do over a million dollars in sales a year in that store...they can affford to hire someone to take pics instead of copy them from a mom like me who is trying to raise three little children while running a busy business single handedly!:cursing:

Secondly, I have never seen fake Tano bags. Copies of Tano's styles? Yes. Fake Tanos? No. We have been selling Minilisa for a few seasons now and I can't say that I've noticed the hardware changing, but it certainly is possible. Tano will sometimes change the hardware for one reason or another. As for the lining, all of our Tano crunch leather bags in brusciato brown have a purple lining. So in short, I would not be concerned if I were you.

OMG, TE, that's terrible! Makes me not want to shop at TOB. But from what I can tell, your store is known for its classy merchandising and great customer service, so there's really no comparison.

As for fake Tano bags - I wish! (Not really, but kinda, every time I walk down Canal street!)

crap! i like the minilisa now too! on top of a few other tano bags lol

not so much on the stock photo but from the pictures you guys took!

can someone "model" their minilisa? lol

We have whole thread full of modeling shots and if you search it you can find a number of minilisas... here is a direct link to a black on being modeled http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/tano-modeling-photos-only-265774-11.html#post9665706

Welcome to the Tano forum and can't wait to see what bags you get! Be sure to take photos for us to drool on!