Got my SMALL BIBA, should I keep it??

Lashes818

O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
I just got my bag in today. I bought it w/o even seeing it, ever. I don't know about the GOLD accents against the black. It's a lot smaller than I thought....im not sure if I should keep it. It was $540ish. Let me know what you think!!!!!! Should I keep it or not?! :confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Attachments

• IMG_3956.JPG
    IMG_3956.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3957.JPG
    IMG_3957.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 146
Well, it's a great functional looking bag. I like the look of it and the size looks good to me. If the style and the size really bother you, then maybe return it for something else you really want. I bought a gucci bag and wallet at the sale, just for the sake of it being on sale. I already had a long wallet and other medium size gucci bags. The messenger bag is really want I wanted but it wasn't on sale. I ordered the messenger bag and I'm much happier.. I should've never gotten the other stuff just because it's on sale....I hope that helps.

yeah its a cute bag that you could dress up or down, but if you want a big bag, definitely return, as i have the large biba and i think thats the perfect size...sometimes i think its not big enough!, so i can't imagine how small the SMALL biba is!! but regardless, it looks very nice! if you can use it..why not keep it? but my rule is if you don't love it in 7 days...return it and get something you LOVE!

it's very nice, but I have to agree with the others, if the size is bothering you return it and get a bigger bag. I got the large biba like bee-licious and I really like it, did they not have the large biba?

I bought this exact same bag yesterday and I love it!! However, if it really bothers you, you should return it, because you might not use it!!

I love the gold accents 'cuz it gives it that 'rock n roll' vibe.

It is very cute! But, it is small too. It depends if you are looking for a big bag or small bag. If it is too small, then you should probably return it and save the money for the bag that you really like.

I'm personally not a fan of black canvas (shows dust too easily, drives me nuts), ultimately it's your money, your choice. In my opinion if you are questioning it it probably means you aren't absolutely in love with it. On the other hand, it is a good style but if it doesn't suit you, it's useless. Not that I can say much. I just bought a similar bag (also a hobo in about the same size) which I didn't even really like. It wasn't my style (I prefer handcarry) and I would have prefered a different colour. But I only got it cos it was cheap and the more I look at it now, the more I am liking it!

I'm with Beelicious, Aesthetic and Viv on holding on to it for a week or so to see if you 'develop feelings' for it. :smile:

I have the large BIBA and am totally in love with it. You got it for a great price though. The large guccissima in chocolate was on sale if you like that color for 999.00 on gucci.com a few days ago. If the size bothers you that much, upgrade!