Got my second pair of Loubs! Black Simples in 100mm! (Pics)

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I can't believe this is my second pair of CLs in less than a month. This is definitely addictive! :nuts:

I had posted before about trying to decide between Black Ron Rons and Simples in Camel (thanks for all of the great advice :heart:). Well I tried on a pair of Simples at NM and loved them more than I thought I would. So when I saw this pair of basically new Black Simples with the 100mm heel in regular leather for a GREAT price I could not resist!

I absolutely love them, they are very comfortable. I absolutely adore my Iowa Zeppas but wanted a second pair that was a little less showy for when I meet with clients and a little lower if I need to walk far. I also wanted regular leather so that I could also wear them more casual with jeans.

So without further ado, here they are (excuse luggage in the background-we just got back from a trip):

^^^Thank you!

BTW, when I first put them on they were squeaking when I walked. I looked on here and read to put stick deoderant where they were squeaking (where the ball of the foot sits) and it worked like a charm! This forum is definitely a great resource for all CL questions!

^^^Thank you!

BTW, when I first put them on they were squeaking when I walked. I looked on here and read to put stick deoderant where they were squeaking (where the ball of the foot sits) and it worked like a charm! This forum is definitely a great resource for all CL questions!

Love that stick deoderant trick!! It works like a charm:tup:

I can't believe this is my second pair of CLs in less than a month. This is definitely addictive! :nuts:

I had posted before about trying to decide between Black Ron Rons and Simples in Camel (thanks for all of the great advice :heart:). Well I tried on a pair of Simples at NM and loved them more than I thought I would. So when I saw this pair of basically new Black Simples with the 100mm heel in regular leather for a GREAT price I could not resist!

I absolutely love them, they are very comfortable. I absolutely adore my Iowa Zeppas but wanted a second pair that was a little less showy for when I meet with clients and a little lower if I need to walk far. I also wanted regular leather so that I could also wear them more casual with jeans.

So without further ado, here they are (excuse luggage in the background-we just got back from a trip):

I love them on you! They look great with the skirt!