Got my second pair of Loubs! Black Simples in 100mm! (Pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They look outstanding on you. Great choice. Congrats on your second pair. And your third will be???? :graucho:

2. they look AMAZING on you! i love my simples 100. what a classic. i wore them out shopping today actually, and they were super super comfy. i even ran in them! Great choice for sure!!

3. Congratulations!

4. Thanks everyone! And yes there will be a third pair..... Numero Prives!!!

5. Fab. love the outfits too.

6. I've been so out of touch....my question....that you've already answered is what will number 3 be?

Congrats - I am a huge fan of the Simples!

7. So pretty. I definitely need a pair as well, they go with everything.

8. What an excellent 2nd choice!
    They look amazing on you.
    It sounds like your well on your way....

9. Very Cute - love the dress!

10. ^^^Thanks!

Well I am wearing them at work today and they are awesome! So comfortable!

And they are very sweet looking with the rounded toe (but with a little sex appeal of course!).

11. Great choice!

12. congrats! It looks gorgeous on you. I actually got the same shoes..regular leather (i believe they call it KIT leather or something like that) in 85mm heels. I'd love the 100 but i thin it's too high..how do u like them? are they hard to walk in?

13. lovely!

14. They are super easy to walk in! But I do wear a lot of heels so maybe I am used to it. They are way easier than 120 mm heels though, even without the platform.

15. Excellent choice-I love the simples!