Got my second pair of Loubs! Black Simples in 100mm! (Pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't believe this is my second pair of CLs in less than a month. This is definitely addictive! :nuts:

I had posted before about trying to decide between Black Ron Rons and Simples in Camel (thanks for all of the great advice :heart:). Well I tried on a pair of Simples at NM and loved them more than I thought I would. So when I saw this pair of basically new Black Simples with the 100mm heel in regular leather for a GREAT price I could not resist!

I absolutely love them, they are very comfortable. I absolutely adore my Iowa Zeppas but wanted a second pair that was a little less showy for when I meet with clients and a little lower if I need to walk far. I also wanted regular leather so that I could also wear them more casual with jeans.

So without further ado, here they are (excuse luggage in the background-we just got back from a trip):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Excellent choice, and great for more casual/low-key things! They look great on you!

3. Congrats :tup: They look fabulous on you!

4. They are fabulous and they look lovely on you! Congrats!

5. ^^^Thank you!

BTW, when I first put them on they were squeaking when I walked. I looked on here and read to put stick deoderant where they were squeaking (where the ball of the foot sits) and it worked like a charm! This forum is definitely a great resource for all CL questions!

6. Gorgeous! Congrats on your second purchase! They look great on you!

7. Love that stick deoderant trick!! It works like a charm:tup:

8. They look great on you, congrats!

9. They look fabulous on you! Congrats!

10. I love them on you! They look great with the skirt!

11. They look great on you! Congratulations!

12. Ohh congrats! They look great on you!

13. YOU LOOK GREAT IN THEM!!!! congrats!!

14. Congrats, they look fantastic with your outfits!

15. Congrats! So nice that you can dress them up and down. They look fab on you!!