Got my Rose MAM, but no tassels

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. such a gorgeous color.. but i'm so bummed that there are no tassels... are there MAMs without tassels?

[​IMG]

Fullscreen capture 1192010 51215 PM.bmp.jpg
  2. My BBW MAM doesn't have tassels, and I love it! Rose looks like such a pretty color!

3. I thought the same thing, but I think the newer ones don't come with tassels -- what a shame because I liked the way they looked.

4. The MAMs with signature hardware don't come with tassels.

5. ^^True. Rose, Fawn, Dark Brown, Noir, Navy Luxe... just a few off the top of my head that don't have tassels.

And I mean the originals with siggy hardware....not reincarnations made for sample sales and stuff.

6. It's a beautiful bag! I think tassels would just take away from the gorgeous siggy hardware.

7. That color is fantastic. :smile:
    I still think that it looks good even though it doesn't have tassels.

8. I don't believe there ever was a rose color made with tassels, but I could be wrong (if there is one, it would only be a SS version).
    Maybe there will be a 2010 rose mam that comes with tassels.

9. I have a sunshine MAM that didn't come with tassels either. Maybe it is all the ones that were made in lambskin leather

10. ^^Yes, that seems to be the common denominator. I think it's the siggy hardware though and it just happened to be paired with lambskin leather ya know? :smile:

11. TRUE STORY hehehe all the lambskin bags that i know of have siggy hw!!! its WONDERFUL:girlsigh::love:

12. Olive and burgundy are lambskin with mixed hw & tassels. And some others I can't think of I'm sure.

13. Signature hardware did not have tassels. Your bag is beautiful though!!

14. That bag is beautiful! Congrats.