Got my PCE Card Today!

I haven't been able to post very much, but I got mine today! I was not expecting it, lately I've been outlet and ebay buying. My hubby is going to kill me because I am using this one!
I think that is part of my dilemma....I have been shopping more at the OUTLET lately and have been getting good deals, so I am trying to decide what I would want at the Boutique that would be WORTH using the PCE on - because at the outlets and on Ebay you CAN usually get Coach items at way more than 25% off. However, I can guarantee that I WILL find SOMETHING and I WILL use the card!!! :graucho:

JUST CURIOUS- --
what does this mean- this is what it says on the back of the card on the bottom:
"Valid only on purchases of Summer 2007 merchandise." *Not valid for purchase of gift cards, special orders, sale merchandise, merchandise holds, coach.com and phone orders."

Are these rules upheld all the time at the stores? TIA!

I think it depends on the store...

I got mine today too. I only have 1 Coach bag so far, the Hamptons Scribble large tote butI spent a lot at my boutique in the past two months for birthdays and graduations. I don't know yet what I'm getting and my SA called me to tell me that I can do pre-sale now. So I'll probably be going soon... Time to start building up my Coach collection...
I am so HAPPY !!!

I was at a really boring training session today at work and when I finally returned to my desk, I had a missed call from a number that is in the area code (not my same area code) that my favorite mall/Coach store is in. But they left no message. So I played detective and looked the # up online and . . . . sure enough! It was my local Coach store!!! So I called back and played it cool. Oh, why was someone calling me? She told me all about the PCE and wanted to know if I had heard of it?!!?!?! Of course (I have received about 4 PCE invites, but the last being about a year ago. I used the first two and then not the second two. And really if you don't use them, they will stop sending. Then you have to build up a rep again. At least this was how it worked for me.) She said I should get the invite in the mail. And she was right. It was there waiting for me when I got home! So stoked!