Got my PCE Card Today!

I told DH about it tonight and he said that we could make a special trip to Memphis or Little Rock if I get one..........

Sadly I really don't think I will :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I got an envelope in the mail yesterday and was SO excited!!!

It turned out to be a thank you note for my latest purchase. Coach is taunting me!

I honestly don't think I'll get one, being such a boutique newbie, but at least if I don't, I'll know that it's not because they don't have my address right...and I plan on making a purchase or two over the next few months, so maybe next time!

I got an envelope in the mail yesterday and was SO excited!!!

It turned out to be a thank you note for my latest purchase. Coach is taunting me!

I honestly don't think I'll get one, being such a boutique newbie, but at least if I don't, I'll know that it's not because they don't have my address right...and I plan on making a purchase or two over the next few months, so maybe next time!

You may be surprised. I have a friend that got one and she only shopped at the boutique once.

I bought a bag from a Coach store yesterday, but they didn't ask me to register or anything. I was returning an online item so maybe they had my info from that?

Congrats, guys!

I'm sort of hoping I don't get one because that would just tempt me to buy when I'm supposedly on a purse ban. Not that it's likely I'll get one anyhow!

Woo-Hoo!! Mine came today! I wasn't sure if I'd get one even though I've spent a fortune there in the last 2 months! I was so excited seeing it in my mailbox I must have looked like a fool :yahoo:

Oh yeah, I'm planning on a large canvas Carly and a bracelet, maybe an agenda, too!!