Got my NEW Maxi Red Lambskin GHW (*Pics Inside*)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE IT :heart:! I love the size and I actually prefer the 'shorter' chain straps. No wings on mine, thank goodness :P
    (Sorry no 'natural lights' pictures as it was dark by the time I got home today :Push:smile:

[​IMG]
    With Flash

[​IMG]
    Without Flash

[​IMG]
    Compared to my Jumbo Dark Burgundy Patent

[​IMG]
    Another comparison

[​IMG]

2. GORGEOUS!! :nuts::heart: May I ask though, which pic shows the color IRL the best? And modeling pics pretty please? CONGRATS on a truly beautiful purchase!!

3. It's very beautiful and I love the shape! Congratulations!

4. Its beautiful! congratulations

5. oh...love the color.. congrats!!

6. congrats, it's gorgeous..

7. I LOVE it - beautiful! congratulations

8. Gorgeous. Congrats!

9. Have you tried putting some things inside the bag and carrying it to see if wings appear?

10. Congrats! I love the shorter chain too. I like how it looks messenger now. My jumbo was way too long for messenger and Im tall. I think the wings were on the caviar maxis. Im getting a black lambskin maxi with gold hw and I cant wait!

Great pics!

11. Wow :drool:

12. So gorgeous ... such a fabulous color! Would love to see some modeling pics! Congrats on your maxi and enjoy!

13. so gorgeous, congrats!

14. congrats!!!! hoping to see some modelling picss!!!

15. Wow, such a wonderful colour!