Got my new Louboutins today...Need help!

So I bought 2 new pairs of shoes on ebay. The first pair is the patent Joli Noeud Dorcet. Did anyone else have heel slippage? I bought them in a 39 and I'm normally 39.5. I think if I went 38.5, the toe box would be way tight as these are just about right. It's just the length that is slightly off. So, do you think heel grippers would do the trick? Or should I just try and resell them?

My next pair is the Fushia Fontanete - love these shoes!! I got a screamin' deal BUT they ARE a size too big...I bought them in a 40 (I have other CLs in 40 that fit fine)...so, the question is...heel grippers and pads or resell these as well??

I love them both and got such a great deal on both!!! What's a girl to do?:confused1:

I agree. Definitely give the grippers a try, since with a half size down you might have problems with them being too small. If they don't work, resell and that's a pretty good indication that the smaller size will be perfect.

you should be fine with the Joli's and heel grips. I have a little slippage too, but thats cause i have thin ankles and I am used to it. I would try whatever possible to try and save the Fontanetes, what about inserts? If they are really too big no matter what, just sell them and get something else :P

OK! I'm heading to the shoe repair store to try any and all inserts. I think my heels are wide enough for the Joli's, so I think I will be OK on those.

I'm more worried about the Fontanete's - and of course, of the two, I love these the most!!!

Wish me luck and I will let you all know what the verdict is! :sweatdrop:

:tdown:

I bought heel grippers and inserts and tried different combos on both shoes. Unfortunately, they didn't help! :sad: Ughhh!!! But they look and feel GREAT when I'm just standing in them in front of the mirror! :graucho: I'm going to go to another store and buy different kinds of inserts and if that doesn't work, well ladies, you might see these beauties up on the -bay!

Wah-wah-wah! Tried thicker heel grippers and gel inserts and they still don't feel right! I've bought 5 pairs in the last few months via the 'net and only 2 out of 5 fit right on. I'm thinking I should just resell these and go get one pair that actually fits - even if I have to pay full price!

Thank you all for your help...I was sooo giddy last week waiting for my shoes to arrive and now I'm sooo disappointed they aren't going to work out. Oh well. Live and learn. :shame: