got my new loot....

1. I was in Hong Kong yday, on a stop over business trip and was disappointed bec LV Cabas Mezzo was out of stock, so got mysleff a new Gucci bag...it's suede and pink....:yes:
    And i placced in the overhead cabin and forgot all about it. i was already at the conveyor belt waiting for my luggage when i saw the FA holding to a gucci paperbag--- she asked me to describe it and then peeked to check since it was still sealed. And I got it, sorry... will post pics later.

2. congrats, can't wait to see pics!

3. i have the matching wallet!

4. ooh - pics please:yes:

5. OMG, how could you forget the poor little bag!

6. sorry, guys.... been havign some prob w camera.. will try to post pics.. yeah, exactly, ClareBC! how could i forget!?!

7. since i still cant postthe pic of the acctual bag, here's a pic that i got from their site... i got a hobo... the same as the brown gucci but in Pink suede....

130738_F4DYG_9773.jpg pink suede.jpg
  8. wow congrats!

9. Congratulations! It's a good thing the FA came out with your bag.. I would've died if I left a Gucci bag on the plane

10. Oh.. I bet that is very cute in pink suede!! Congratulations!

11. That is so adorable!!!:tender:

12. Wooww...never seen anything like that! Sounds very very pretty!! Congrats - and I'm soooo glad you didn't lose it!

13. Great choices, that pink bag is gorgeous!

14. Wow u r so lucky! The bag looks great!

15. Congratulations!!! The bag is so gorgeous :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice