Got my new Kelly!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am so happy! My friend ended up picking the bag yesterday and she just flew in with it! I am so thrilled right now! It was a gift from her too so I can save for more Hermes bags in the future! She said as long as she can use it sometimes, she wants me to have it:nuts:

I will post pics of the bag as soon as I get my camera back from my co-worker. It is TDF! :love: There must be a big turquoise wave of bags since several stores have had so much turquoise in their inventory. Mine came from the east coast and I guess there were also a lot of turq. accessories in chevre available.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share my excitement:yes:

2. that's wonderful, such a generous friend!! i love turquoise chevre and i can't wait to see your pics!! congrats!!!

3. I can totally picture this bag and you will love it! It's such a pretty color - you are right - must be a popular batch!

4. Congrats!!!! :yahoo:

5. Wow! What a gift! Can't wait to see pics of your beauty! Congrats!

6. Oh my - a GIFT! That's amazing!!! I can't wait to see pics!

7. What a great friend!!! The Kelly will last a lifetime, I hope your friendship will too! May you and your friend carry it happily an in good health!

8. Pics!! I am dying to see the Kelly in turquoise chevre!

9. Congratulations! What a generous friend!!! Cannot wait to see pics!

10. best kelly-acquisition story yet!!! looking forward to pictures of one of you holding it. or both!:drinkup:

11. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo: Yay!! Ok, so there does seem to be a turquoise wave, red wave, and fuchsia wave lately. Maybe Hermes is churning these colors out in time for the Summer?

Ok, now I'm seriously considering getting turquoise something for myself, I just WISH turqoise also comes in exotic (does it?). If there's a turqoise bag on the East Coast and another one on the West Coast, and if there's a turquoise wave on the making, logically speaking there may be one down South or in the Midwest too then:nuts: Gah, I'm on a shopping ban, must ... resist ... Must must must!!!:Push: Ok, if the bag is still at SCP by the end of the week ... I'll SNATCH it!:yes:

I WANT PICTURES!!!!!!! Pictures like NOW!!!

12. Congratulations!! What a Lovely, Lovely, Lovely gift!!! May you enjoy the bag with great health and life long friendship! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

13. *chants* Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!!!!:yahoo:

14. Congratulations! What a nice friend.

15. This really put a smile on my face! Love it.

Please share with us when you have time. Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice