Got my navy New (to me) Willis!

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I bought this from ebay. Got home from the gym tonight and it was here waiting for me (for some reason, the mail came late today, so I left thinking it wouldn't be here till tomorrow). It is adorable! Perfect shade of navy and in fantastic condition. Looks almost new (the seller said she only used it a few times). The plastic was still on the turnlock hardware! I put some Coach conditioner on her to shine her up and she's just beautiful and all loaded up for tomorrow. I'll try to do a mod shot tomorrow when it's light out.

I know it's not a new bag, but hey, it's new to me, so I had to do a little reveal! I can't believe I ever thought this bag was small. I can fit all of my stuff with room to spare. First shot is without flash, second is with flash. It's hard to capture the color indoors at night.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 579
  • Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 574
Thanks! I really love it. I am finally breaking my black bag tendencies! In the past year, I've bought dark plume, robin, red, navy, gunmetal and a couple of different shades of brown! I got rid of a gray regular phoebe (due to size, not color) so I need a light gray bag. And I want the elusive black Abigail because I need a black shoulder bag. I wish there was a new style I was in love with so I didn't have to search high and low for this discontinued one!