Got my MON MONO NF, now I have a matching set!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just picked up my mon mono neverfull GM, yellow & ivory (jaune & ivoire). It only took 3 weeks to get here, although I was only able to go pick it up today.

I am loving the yellow interior ( which isn't showing up in the pictures as nice as it) and love now that I have a matching set - my mon mono neverfull & speedy 35.

I can't wait to use it right away. Luckily we are having beautiful sunny weather here so I will be using it all weekend.

It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Hope you enjoy my photos:

Attached Files:

2. OMG it's SO pretty :heart:

Love your new set, babe! :love:

3. :love:
    oooh slang, if i was getting a mon-mono that is exactly what i would get!!!!!!!
    you have great taste!

4. Happy Thanksgiving Slang, this looks awesome :woohoo:!

5. SO gorgeous. I love the way the monogram and stripe match the interior color. Great choice! CONGRATS!

6. What a beautiful Mon Mono set -- Congrats!!

7. I LOVE the set! Beautiful! :tup:

8. Congrats!

9. pretty!! congrats!

10. OMG You are so lucky.. that is so pretty... I am in the process of designing my mon monogram speedy but the UK sucks.... it doesn't offer this service for NF!!! Grrrrr

11. i LOVE the set- GORGEOUS!

12. :woohoo: LVoe them both congrats!

13. Congratulations!

14. Congrats they are sooo gorgeous!

15. Love them~!! They are beautiful~!!! Congrats~!!