Got my LV large noe today!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    I have been wanting this bag forever and found it for a steal!! It’s a vintage piece and in amazing condition the only thing is it’s missing a drawstring. I read on here you can use a baseball glove lace to replace it. 57479619964__10C92C94-F1A8-49F1-8D70-45475A24AA52.JPG I’m gong to get one tomorrow until I can get to the LV store for a new one. I’m so excited!! I just have to clean the leather. What do you guys think? Oh and yea I got it for $150

https://etsy.me/2Fgo3pc

2. What an amazing price for a classic bag. Congratulations!

xgianna6921x likes this.
  3. Congratulations, I love the Noe. You got a great deal too. Enjoy!

xgianna6921x likes this.
  4. Thanks! Does anyone know if I’m able to you up the bottle corners with something or do I leave it alone

5. I'm a big Noe fan and love it! Great find!

xgianna6921x likes this.
  6. What a great find! Congrats and enjoy!!

xgianna6921x likes this.
  7. Sorry I meant bottom lol auto correct ugh ‍♀️

8. great buy!!! it's gorgeous, congrats!

xgianna6921x likes this.
  9. Congrats! My drawstring basically disintegrated it was so old so I’m just using a bandeau instead.

10. I’ve been looking for a bandeau that I like to use but haven’t come across any I love. Do you mind posting a photo to give me some inspiration

11. So I went and got the baseball lace kit that someone mentioned on here. It’s pretty close! That do you guys think? I also cleaned up the leather and canvas. What can I do about the vintage smell? Anyone know IMG_4893.JPG IMG_4894.JPG IMG_4895.JPG IMG_4896.JPG

Jeny09 and sparksflyy like this.
  12. She's so pretty! You got an awesome deal. I think the baseball glove lace looks great!

Bronzi522 and xgianna6921x like this.
  13. I just got off the phone with the LV store it’s $60 for a new strap does that sound about right? I seen some people on Etsy that sells some what do you ladies think?

14. Thanks! I think so to just not sure if I should invest in a LV string. I paid $6 total for this string at dicks sporting goods.

diamondsfrost likes this.
  15. Hmm for $60 you could live with this for a while and then decide down the line, or purchase an mCraft one from etsy! I don't have anything from them but they are well-liked on the forums.

A new one won't match the patina of the bag, which I think would stand out more than the baseball one.

LVCoffeeAddict and Starbux32 like this.