Got my lilac Alexandra today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will post pics tomorrow! Crissy11 was nice enough to meet me in Ottawa and we looked at several of the new bags for the upcoming floorset. I got a great deal! $498 minus the 25% pce, minus $108 I had on a Coach gift card, minus another $125 I had on a visa gift card from some work related training... Total of $188 dollars from my own pocket! Thanks all! Thanks so much Crissy11!

2. Wow!!!
    Great deal!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

3. Hey Mandyfin - it was tons of fun and I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with you. That purse is so gorgeous - almost made me want one too!! :nuts: I know you made the right decsion!! :biggrin:

Can't wait to see the pics! Oh yeah - and the price was unbeatable!!

4. I need to charge my camera. And get Bella to stop hiding in the paper bag! Haha!

5. Can't wait to see your pics!

6. Congratulations!!! You chose such a pretty bag! How fun that the two of you were able to go together!

7. did you gals ask to see the new sophias even though they were not displayed yet ??

8. we did see them. The purple, the cranberry patent, the clover, the green. Also, the ones that were gilded like the gilded Brookes. The patent felt very plasticky to me, almost like vinyl. But I did love the color. And I loved the gilded ones.

9. I was wondering if that were the case or if it was just the lighting in the photos.

Can't wait to see your pics of the Lilac Alexandra, I saw it at FP I think the color is simply gorgy. Congrats.

10. I have been drooling over the Lilac Alexandra! Congrats! I can't wait to see your pics!

11. Excellent bag at an excellent price! She's a beauty and I'd love to see your pics. Enjoy!

12. Do you mean the dot op art?Congrat's on finally getting your bag,it sounds lovely:smile:Can't wait to see pic.s~

13. I am going nuts trying to find my battery charger for my camera! If I don't find it tomorrow, I am buying a new one on my way home!
    I really do love this bag - it is soooo gorgeous! I do have a question though. I have never bought a bag this $$$ so I am a bit over-obsessing. :smile: I find that when I run my hand over the leather, some sections are very smooth and some are rougher (almost like dry skin lol) Is that the nature of the leather in the way it is stitched together? Do all the embossed bags feel so "flaky" or am I the flaky one? :smile:

14. Hi,
    I have notices rough spots on my bags too! Do you have any Apple Conditioner? Even though the care card says don't use anything, I have used the Apple Conditioner and the Apple Spray on my bags and had no problems. I think the Apple Conditioner does a great job in moisturizing bags.
    Can't wait to see pictures!

Lynne :biggrin: