Got my Lenas! ***does happy dance*** :) thanks for your help yall!

Heidi Sr.

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
After calling every Off Fifth in California (wow does customer service vary alot between stores) I found both black and honey Lena's at Desert Hills.:yahoo: Even better, I got one at an additional %50 off for Saks buy one get one half off sale!!

Now I will be stalking the poor UPS guy all week! :smile:

Thanks everyone for your earlier suggestions as to where to hunt for these bags! I really appreciate it! :smile:

Ill post pics when they arrive.

p.s. Anyone with a black Lena,would you mind posting pics of yours for me? I havent seen one in person yet. Will you show yours off for me?

Yay!! Congratulations! I have the Sloane in Bark and am now thinking abt Lena. She looks like a perfect size! You must post pics when they come---good job "pounding the pavement" !!

After calling every Off Fifth in California (wow does customer service vary alot between stores) I found both black and honey Lena's at Desert Hills.:yahoo: Even better, I got one at an additional %50 off for Saks buy one get one half off sale!!

Now I will be stalking the poor UPS guy all week! :smile:

Thanks everyone for your earlier suggestions as to where to hunt for these bags! I really appreciate it! :smile:

Ill post pics when they arrive.

p.s. Anyone with a black Lena,would you mind posting pics of yours for me? I havent seen one in person yet. Will you show yours off for me?

Hi Heidi, congrats on those Lenas at such a great price!

I had a black one, which has now gone to a better home, here she is:

LenaBlack.jpg

I cant wait to get them. I know the Lena isnt for everyone but I have always been drawn to the shape and style. I like that it looks both casual and ladylike at the same time. Should be a perfect everyday bag for me.

Thanks for the pic of your black Lena, its scrumptious!

I agree about the Lena and you got me on the Lena bandwagon so I was calling a bunch of Off5th's but didn't find a black one! So enjoy!! My Sloane should tide me over!

I cant wait to get them. I know the Lena isnt for everyone but I have always been drawn to the shape and style. I like that it looks both casual and ladylike at the same time. Should be a perfect everyday bag for me.

Thanks for the pic of your black Lena, its scrumptious!

Congrats what a great deal! I love my loden suede Lena (bought on sale at Saks last winter) & I've been carrying her a lot this fall. She's the perfect size & very comfy on the shoulder.

Hi Heidi..congrats on your purchases. One question..how much were the bags at off5th? I have a new black Lena I want to sell on CL but I'm wondering if I'll be able to recoup most if not all of what I paid for it at the SS earlier this year. It's a beautiful bag but I think I need something even bigger. TIA!