Got my Julia Small Bag today, but is it supposed to come with a dust bag?

Some of the small bags don't come with a dust bag. I know I didn't get one with my clutches. I ask for some small ones in the FP store and they gave them to me.

I was going to say ask where you bought your new bag..They are usually pretty good about giving, if they have them!! That looks like the bag Britney Spears has:smile: It really is a nice go to bag!!

I was going to say ask where you bought your new bag..They are usually pretty good about giving, if they have them!! That looks like the bag Britney Spears has:smile: It really is a nice go to bag!!

I ordered online. Yes it is the same bag, someone helped me with pics last week, her's is red though. I hate carrying large bags in the summer so this fits the bill! It's my 1st leather bag and usually I buy black bags, so it is a nice change of pace!

I ordered online. Yes it is the same bag, someone helped me with pics last week, her's is red though. I hate carrying large bags in the summer so this fits the bill! It's my 1st leather bag and usually I buy black bags, so it is a nice change of pace!
I love the color of yours more than Britney's!!My kristin leather hippie is the 1st leather bag that I have Really Had to Have..I was into the siggy stuff, Until this beauty came out:smile: I Love everything about this bag, from the smell of the leather to the pink lining..I chose the Mushroom because I don't have a color quite like it.It is nice for any time of the year..I hope you Enjoy your new bag...;)