Got my J12 w/ secret diamond bezel see pics

I've seen a lot of people do that on their Rolex watches, but when I bought my rolex my sa told me that if you modify (add any bling) to the watch the warranty is automatically voided. Not sure if that would be of any concern to you, but it's best to check with Chanel about the warranty on the watch.
Anyways, your watch is gorgeous!!

the only problem with using your own bezel is the warranty will be void. I was going to do this with my rolex, but chose not to and just got it with the diamond markers. I have 2 J12's one with the diamond bezel and one with the diamond markers. But if your BF is in the business I am sure if u have a problem with the watch he can get it fixed. COngrats on your new watch, love it!!

Total cost of the custom bezel with diamonds with installation. $1700. not bad if you think about it. I got the watch for $2920(BF's price) no tax from a AD plus $1700 = $4620 total. So this is not bad at all. Those of you that already have the watch its only $1700 if your regreting not getting the diamond version from the beginning. They also have the lesser quality diamond package for $1400. SI diamonds not VS. Really not that much difference when the stones are this small.

It's beautiful. Any after market modifications voids the warranty though. Just FYI.

So i thinking the same thing..right... But the jewerler gave me a the original white bezel insert back, So If i need warranty work I just need to take it back and have him reinstall the original one back on, then send it in for warranty work.