Got my Ink Box - Don't love it :(

1. Its REALLY REALLY veiny and quite thin, not thick and smooshy like I'm hearing you all say. Here is a pic. I think she's going back to Barneys. When the SA said it had "character lines" - I didn't think he meant deep furrows!!!:P

[​IMG]

2. I afraid Im going to have to agree with you on that one. It seems super shiny too. Dont give up you'll find the percect one!

3. I don't mind veiny, but superthin leather would be a deal-breaker for me. The first time I saw Bbags in a store, I couldn't figure out why people loved them so much, because the two they had on the rack were highly distressed and almost paper-thin. I'm a little rough on my bags, so I would be afraid I'd tear it.

4. Booo...don't you just hate when that happens :rolleyes: It's OK - you will find the perfect bag soon!!! :cutesy:

5. Ohhh, don't give up! I have to agree with you, that one looks pretty crispy :Push: There's lots of smoosh out there to love though! I know you will find your perfect bag soon :flowers:

6. oh nooooooooooooooooooooo, i'm sorry you don't love your new ink box lori-girl :crybaby:...i'd ship her back to "Barney's" for a refund if it's not :heart:...lemme know if you wanna try another color & i'll keep my eyes out for you!!! :search:

7. I was at Barneys BH a couple of weeks ago and they had an Ink box and it was soooo veiny and thin. They did have a few in the back and brought out 4 of them. My daughter bought a really nice one. It didnt compare to the others, hers is really beautiful compared to the others they had. I would return it. Heres hoping the 07 leather has been improved upon.

8. Yeah... it looks a little veiny and thin. Definitely send it back if you aren't completely satisfied with it. There's much better inks out there!

9. thanks everyone - its going back - already boxed her back up - veins and all, lol! I think too that I'm going to have to find a City to try on. The box while I love the shape, when its on the shoulder, tips over - not a good look. So back to the drawing board!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice