Got My Gryson For Target Cutout Bag Today AND...

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
Sacred Fart
...there was a travel size tube of Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste thrown in? What the frick?

Anyway, got the bag, and the Recycled Billboard Clutch I got to get the total high enough for free shipping. Yay!

I will post pics soon in my collection thread.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
You ordered from Target.com and you got a tube of toothpaste in there? Weird. I wonder if they are giving away travel sized toothpastes to promote the product? Maybe everyone who is ordering from them is getting them...

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
Sacred Fart
^^They are actually PVC, but they do feel soft and pretty. As some have mentioned, the weave is sort of loose, but then again I would rather it be tis way and have some stretch than be sewed/glued down tight and be tight.

The opening is kind of hard to get into, and they did not use YKK zippers so mine is a little stiff but I can live with that. Apparently a seamstress can so something to it to loosen it up, I have an LPSS bag that WILL NOT CLOSE so I will be taking them both in to see.

No, this is not the second time, but it is weird. There was nothing in there like a coupon or pamphlet like you normally get with a sample...

I dont want to double post the pics, but I will post the link to my collection thread after I put them up!

Laurie8504

chocolate...where?
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
US
^^They are actually PVC, but they do feel soft and pretty. As some have mentioned, the weave is sort of loose, but then again I would rather it be tis way and have some stretch than be sewed/glued down tight and be tight.

The opening is kind of hard to get into, and they did not use YKK zippers so mine is a little stiff but I can live with that. Apparently a seamstress can so something to it to loosen it up, I have an LPSS bag that WILL NOT CLOSE so I will be taking them both in to see.

No, this is not the second time, but it is weird. There was nothing in there like a coupon or pamphlet like you normally get with a sample...

I dont want to double post the pics, but I will post the link to my collection thread after I put them up!
I thought you mentioned something awhile back at TJ Maxx or somewhere you bought a suitcase and it had a bag in it? Maybe it was someone else :shrugs: It's just never happened to me before, lol. Do you look inside purses before you buy them? I always check out the pockets and poke in all the holes and stuff :P

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
Sacred Fart
I thought you mentioned something awhile back at TJ Maxx or somewhere you bought a suitcase and it had a bag in it? Maybe it was someone else :shrugs: It's just never happened to me before, lol. Do you look inside purses before you buy them? I always check out the pockets and poke in all the holes and stuff :P
Thats right, that was me. I thought you meant specifically toothpaste - haha! Yes, I bought a set of DVF luggage at TJ Maxx and found a Kathy Van Zeeland bag inside one of the suitcases - I had found them already in a cart or something but abandoned so I figured someone had been trying to steal it and chickened out. It was hideous, but thats the bag that got accidentally placed in the trunk a week later on the way to an Arlington National Cemetery funeral and I had to carry that piece of junk jangling and clanging like crap and sit in the front row. Wow, that was just a full on bag disaster.

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
96° in the shade
I recall when I ordered a Devi Kroell for Target bag (which I promptly returned because the PVC smell was too intense), there was a travel-size shampoo in the box (not in the bag itself). I think the manufacturers just get Target to give out samples to promote their products among women.

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
Sacred Fart
Interesting - I checked my invoice because a lot of times when you ge a sample of something its listed on the invoice and shown as free. You would think there would be something in there like a little coupon or whatever - I was not about to just use toothpaste that randomly appeared in a box!

Violawas

Nov 30, 2006
I looked at a black one in Target IRL and thought it was pretty cute for the price. Congrats.