Got my first Valentino bag today!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My first purchase after the baby. For the last 2 1/2 years I've been carrying noting but my diaper bag! Blech. So today I hauled the kid & hubby to the Valentino store & came out with this:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379826387.287919.jpg

But why did I feel super guilty after the purchase? Is this what being married & mom does to someone?!? My single bad self would've rolled her eyes! Lol. But when we got home & unleashed the beast, the guilt subsided. I'm already plotting my next victim, maybe a Celine mini luggage. ;)

2. Congrats on your new purchase! I love that color, goes with amost everything.

3. Thanks! :smile: I wanted the red one but the store didn't have it. Though this color isn't a bad choice either. You're right, it'll go with almost everything!

4. Absolutely beautiful.

5. Gorgeous bag!!! I can totally relate. After my 2 babies, I was carrying a trashy bag for 3 years cos I just did not have the energy!

6. It's a gorgeous bag! Don't feel guilty, I'm pretty sure you well deserved it! Congrats

7. gorgeous~~!!!

8. Stunning bag :loveeyes:
    Congrats & you deserve it! :kiss:

9. Gorgeous! You totally deserve it. I am a new mommy & love my baby but it is really hard work! Do not feel guilty-remember happy mommy=happy kiddy ;)

10. It's gorgeous, congrats!

11. That is faB!!!

12. Lovely! :smile:

13. Beautiful!!! Congrats on your new bag :smile: its lovely!