Got my first Valentino bag today!!!

pinay_pie

O.G.
Aug 7, 2013
My first purchase after the baby. For the last 2 1/2 years I've been carrying noting but my diaper bag! Blech. So today I hauled the kid & hubby to the Valentino store & came out with this:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1379826387.287919.jpg

But why did I feel super guilty after the purchase? Is this what being married & mom does to someone?!? My single bad self would've rolled her eyes! Lol. But when we got home & unleashed the beast, the guilt subsided. I'm already plotting my next victim, maybe a Celine mini luggage. ;)

My first purchase after the baby. For the last 2 1/2 years I've been carrying noting but my diaper bag! Blech. So today I hauled the kid & hubby to the Valentino store & came out with this:

View attachment 2341475

But why did I feel super guilty after the purchase? Is this what being married & mom does to someone?!? My single bad self would've rolled her eyes! Lol. But when we got home & unleashed the beast, the guilt subsided. I'm already plotting my next victim, maybe a Celine mini luggage. ;)

Gorgeous! You totally deserve it. I am a new mommy & love my baby but it is really hard work! Do not feel guilty-remember happy mommy=happy kiddy ;)