Got my first Tano bag today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello. The other day, on a whim, I bought a Tano Sexbomb in pool blue on eBay. It came today and I'm in love! Too bad I'm supposed to be on a ban :sad:, or I would be buying more beautiful Tano bags.

I also have a question. Has anyone used Coach leather conditioner on Tano bags? Is it okay to use, or should I buy something else?

2. WOO HOO!!!!!! Congrats! Coach leather conditioner has silicon or something in it that doesn't allow leather to breathe... there are lots of posts about it on the Coach forum. Many people recommend Apple leather conditioner (www.leatherstuff.com) because it doesn't contain those harmful ingredients! Best of luck!

3. Congrats on your first tano. My first was the sexbomb as well and I just love it. I use Appleguard conditioner sparingly on mine and it works great. Also, I lightly spray with a little Wilson's leather protector.

4. What a great choice for a start! Now for the Fall lineup........

5. Congrats!! That looks like an amazing bag...and the color is to die for!! lol

6. Great choice for a first Tano! I would recommend Apple Garde. I messed up my Cooped up with some Kiwi leather lotion, tried to fix it with saddle soap and mink oil. It made parts of the leather look waxy with a white film on it. I think crunch leather looks the best with minimal treatment. Just some spray to keep it from getting water spots. Hope to see you sticking with Tano!

7. Congrats!!! I'm sure you'll love your sexbomb. Apples and wilsons work best! :smile:

8. The only thing I use on my bags is Wilson's leather spray. Yikes, and now that Wilson's is probably going under, I had better stock up!

9. ^^Wilson's is going out of business? Ack! I love their spray

10. Some stores are closing and some are being renamed and turing into a store that sells bags and accessories, so maybe they will carry the spray under the new name? I can't remember what they were renaming the stores that aren't closing.