Got my first new Coach item!

1. Last week i ordered a soft duffle mini skinny from the Coach website-it came today! They put it in the gift box-it looked so pretty-it took me a half hour to open it-it looked so nice I didn't want to!

Anyway-i love it-and it felt so good to get something brand new directly from Coach and to see the Coach box, and tissue paper and everything else with it.

Here is a pic of what I bought-this color isn't on their website-but, you can get it through the 800 number;

coach mini skinny.jpg coach mini skinny2.jpg
  2. Cute cute cute!! I saw that style at the Coach store the other day and was VERY tempted by it.

3. it feels great in my hand-it is so nice! Not that I don't love my other Coach stuff that I bought used-but, there is something about having a piece brand new

4. congrats Denise!!

5. Thanks! I can't wait to use it along with a new Coach bag I got recently:love:

6. I love that mini skinny! Congrats Nishi, its so pretty! Cant wait to see it with your new bag & wallet, I hope this is only the beginning to a (healthy) COACH addiction, lol!

7. congrats! that's a beautiful mini duffle! :smile:

8. Cute Congrats!

9. congrats! enjoying the adrenaline rush!?! LOL

10. Congrats and enjoy!

11. So cute, I hope you enjoy it!

12. Congrats! I do :heart: the mini skinny's :smile:

13. What an excellent choice! I love it :love:

14. This is very cute, congrats!:yes:

15. Congrats...it's always the excitment of getting something brand spanking new that's so exhilarating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice