Got My First LV -- well, LV's

I know i am going to sound like the black sheep here, but i like the smaller one. A girl that i went to law school with had the GM and it was too big and the flap (buckle) looked messy because she never buckled it.

I think you will get more use out of the smaller bag in terms of an everyday bag because its not as big and bulky.

I know i am going to sound like the black sheep here, but i like the smaller one. A girl that i went to law school with had the GM and it was too big and the flap (buckle) looked messy because she never buckled it.

I think you will get more use out of the smaller bag in terms of an everyday bag because its not as big and bulky.

yeaaaa thats exactly wat i was thinking about the flap buckle. am i going to get lazy and annoyed by it or wat. i reallly just need both. lol. :yes:

yeaaaa thats exactly wat i was thinking about the flap buckle. am i going to get lazy and annoyed by it or wat. i reallly just need both. lol. :yes:

ITA. I think the buckle flap will get annoying. I love the PM!

Welcome and congrats!!! Hmmm..I like both the Pm and the Gm, but I heard the GM can be quite heavy.

Oops! Just read that you decided on the GM! Congrats! It is a gorgeous bag. Let us know how yoiu like it when you get it! :smile: