Got My First LV -- well, LV's

1. Hiya ladies!! I'm in Seattle on business, and had some time to go shopping. Stopped into LV and plunged into my first purchase!! :graucho: Got the manhattan. What a practical bag. Fits all my items perfectly. Then got talked into buying a small pouchette and biz card wallet for the hubby. Wish I knew the names (sry). When I get home, I'll post pics. BUT my delima is this, I got dreamy eyed over the big manhattan. Now I'm not sure what to do!? Should I stay w/ this one or go back and get the bigger one. Anyone use the big one as an everyday bag? Thoughts pls. Me needs help. :P

[​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

Oh yea, glad I can finally post here. keke :yahoo:

2. Woo! Congratulations. The Manhattan is so beautiful. I love the size you have, but the bigger one...yeah, I'd carry it as an everyday bag. If I could only have one or the other, I'd go big.

3. Congrats!

4. I love it, congrats - you are going to get many years of use out of this beauty!!!!

5. Congrats!!! :biggrin:

I would go with the Manhattan GM... I thought the Manhattan PM was a bit on the small side... :sad:

6. i vote the bigger one! :smile:

7. :heart: it! What a great first purchase!! Enjoy!:yahoo:

8. Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm jus so happy w/ it. Choo pretty.

HMMM ok! I think I'll go back and trade it. But I'll ask if I can get both 1st. If i can, then well.. that solves that. hehehe

9. I love it! I want that bag too :smile:

10. [​IMG]
    Congratulations! Those are great pieces.
    I do like the GM a little better & agree with John on the size being better.

11. HOT HOT HOT!!! Welcome!!

12. Congrats! That's a beautiful bag.:yes:

13. Very nice enjoy your first LV... Welcome to the forum:flowers:

14. Congrats!! Manhattan is great bag but I think You schould change it for GM

15. yay congratulations!! great first LV

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice