Got my first LV-a Damier Speedy 25!

1. I am so excited, I just returned from my local Sak's (Troy, Michigan) with my one and only LV- a Damier Speedy 25!! I honestly can't believe that I actually bought it, I love it but never fathomed actually spending so much on a purse (and I know the Speedy is considered cheap!). I have debated for several months about buying a Speedy and over the past few weeks it has turned into an obsession that I knew would not go away.
    Anyway, just wanted to share in my excitement with people who understand, as everyone else thinks I am crazy to spend so much on a purse and it kinda takes away from the whole experience. My SA was actually really nice too, which I wasn't expecting because I look like I am about 14 (I am really 23) and I am never taken seriously in most designer stores.
    Now I have to go back and stare at my lovely new bag. :yahoo:

2. Ooooh, Troy - Sommerset Collection ? :graucho:

And congrats on your purchase ! Don't forget pictures when you get a chance, and of course - you're invited to the Speedy Gonzales club !

3. congrats!!! one more damier speedy lover!

4. Congrat's :smile:

5. congrats!

6. Congrats, that's a great bag!

7. Congrats! So glad you're whole experience was great!

8. Congratulations!!! :yahoo: I can completely relate to you! I obsessed over the speedy too for forever too and when I finally purchased did not have many people to share my excitement with as they all thought I was crazy to spend so much on a bag. I also look young for my age... about 16 when I am really 22 and have a hard time being taken seriously not only in stores but when applying for jobs, ect. Nice to have someone else out there who understands how I feel. :rolleyes: :flowers:

9. Congrats!!! Great choice, I love the speedy in damier!

10. Hooray and congrats! Damier Speedy 25 was my first, too. You will love it - don't let other people's judgemental opinions take away one minute of your enjoyment. Rock on! :jammin:

11. Congrats! I'm a Damier Speedy lover as well.

12. Congrats!!!:nuts:

13. :yahoo: congrats, you'll love the bag. I'm a speedy owner myself:graucho:

14. Yay! Congrats! That's a great choice!:yahoo:

15. Congratulations and welcome to the PF. Enjoy your new speedy, as I am sure it will not be your last LV purchase.:graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice