Got my FIRST chloe bag today, come see!

Jan 2, 2008
So I have been debating on whether or not I really "need" this bag, and in order for me to have this bag I had to get rid of some other ones since I didn't want to have more than one black bag... I have been going back/forth to Nordies for the past 2 weeks and kept eyeing this one Chloe... and its their new line called "See" by Chloe, and I absolutely adore this black bag... this is one of my most favorite bags... it is absolutely gorgeous! I have to go and take pics, but the new bag I got is called the Daytripper, and I got it in black... pics to come!

Congrats - I love Chloe bags!! I keep looking at the Saskia and the Heloise bags but they are so darned pricey but they are gorgeous! Can't wait to see your new bag!!

Here she is, See by Chloe Daytripper in Black (modeling pics to come!)
coach103ct6.jpg

All in all this leather is more of a patent leather... not a smooth leather, so it'll be nice in case I get it dirty it'll be easy to clean! this bag is so versitile which I love because you can wear it as a satchel, a shoulder bag or else a cross body bag... when the bag isn't filled it somewhat collapes... a smooshy feel almost to it but it still has structure...definitely one of my favorites, I'm glad I looked into Chloe's!

oooooooh! that is one gorgeous bag! i love the versatility, i love how it looks when its on your shoulder with the long strap hanging. which bags did you have to get rid of to fund this beauty? oh and thanks alot, now you're gonna make me look into Chloe bags too!!

oooooooh! that is one gorgeous bag! i love the versatility, i love how it looks when its on your shoulder with the long strap hanging. which bags did you have to get rid of to fund this beauty? oh and thanks alot, now you're gonna make me look into Chloe bags too!!
I know, isn't is PURRRRTY!!! I'm really excited, I seriously wouldn't have gotten rid of any COACH bags, but I really had to have this one... I couldn't stop thinking about it... and when you can't stop thinking about a bag, then you know that you HAVE to have it! I am getting rid of my Large Zoe and I returned that Large Sabrina already... so I got rid of two bags... this bag didn't have a hefty price (still expensive though), but it was $695, a little less expensive of a Chloe line compared to the actual Chloe's, which usually are 1300+... but I'm VERY happy w/my purchase because like you said it so versitile, and the reason that drew me into this bag was how it looks on my shoulder w/the strap hanging down, I LOVE this look! BTW, it comes in Grey (darker grey-very pretty!), Cherry (bright red), Purple (but its more of a Magenta-very bright), and a silver metallic color... I'd get this bag in Grey too, but I think one of these is enough! LOL Did I enable you to get one? haha j/k but you should go check 'em out IRL... I just walked into Nordies and just fell in love w/it...